TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK THE 'ENTER BUTTON'.
I am so very pleased to share something with you that I have been working on for quite a while. I have just finished a book which contains 30 of my all time favorite natural beauty recipes. The book is available on the home page listed under 'New Products' HERE or at my Etsy shop HERE. It available as a printable PDF or as a digital e-book and would make a great gift idea for that crafty person who loves DIY projects or to make a homemade gift for someone you love!
What makes this book unique and special is that I have lovingly illustrated and designed each and every page. I have tested and re-tested all the recipes to make sure they are easily duplicated and that they work. The most fun was being able to test out all the products on myself, family and friends. Many of the recipes are fantastic to make as holiday gifts. I have included icons to indicate my favorite items to make as gifts as well as practical tips and techniques that I have learned in my years making DIY beauty products.
The book is filled with bright and crisp photos to accompany each recipe so you can see what you are trying to make. Each page is designed to be both visually pleasing and easy to understand.
You will learn to make this lovely citrus salt scrub. It exfoliates dead skin cells while at the same time softening your skin. I don't even need moisturizer after I use this. It is so easy to make and is a fantastic gift. Likely, many of your friends and family don't splurge on gifts like this for themselves (especially around the holidays) so it is really appreciated, especially hand made by you!
Make this charming solid perfume, both wearable and spill proof!
Who wouldn't love some delicious rose scented soap? It's as simple as melting and pouring!
Maybe you would like to treat the special guy in your life to some aftershave oil for soft kissable cheeks.
How about some all natural scented lip balm to soothe those dry chapped lips. These are incredibly easy to make and are fantastic gifts. They are great for both the hot and cold weather.
You can find all these fabulous recipes in the book and so much more including bath fizzies, bath salts. lotions, creams, cleansers, and body wash.
To celebrate the book release, I would like to offer you a chance to win this very special giveaway which will include some of the products you can make from the recipes.
The winner will receive:
1. A BATH FIZZIE- drop it in your bath and watch it fizz then soak in the scent for some lovely aromatherapy. When you are done your skin will feel as soft as silk.
2. ROSE SOAP- Remove dirt and oils while enjoying the delicate scent of rose.
3. A BUBBLE BAR- Bring out your inner kid by dropping the bar under hot running water in the tub and create mountains of bubbles. Excellent for making bubble beards.
4 . A CHOCOLATE FLAVORED LIP BALM- Tastes as good as if feels and makes dry lips happy.
5. A GINGER PEPPERMINT FOOT SOAK: Relax with a hot foot bath that will soothe and bring new life to your tired feet after a long day of holiday shopping.
6. A CITRUS SALT SCRUB- exfoliate rough skin and leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated at the same time.
7. RELAXING BATH SALTS- Soak in salts that smell amazing, soothe inflammation, and calm your nervous system.
8. HOT/COLD Rice Pack- We are CRAZY about these in my house. To heat, just warm it up in the microwave. These are fantastic for muscle aches, when you are sick, or just to warm you up on a cold winter day! I put them under my covers to warm my feet at night. They stay warm for at least a 1/2 hour and last forever. They can also be used as a cold pack. Simply place in a plastic zipper bag in your freezer. It is lovingly hand sewn by yours truly using fabric created from my original watercolors.
CLICK BELOW TO ENTER GIVEAWAY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
TITLE : Natural Beauty Product Giveaway | NO PURCHASE NECESSARY | DESCRIPTION: In celebration of my newly published book I am offering a giveaway with products created from the recipes in the book. The giveaway starts 12/15/16 at 12am Mountain time and ends 12/22/16 12am Mountain time. If there are further questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org | ELIGIBILITY: International entrants are welcome. | PRIZE: There is one prize available for one winner. | The prize includes eight hand made beauty products. 1. A Citrus Salt Scrub 2. A Ginger Peppermint Foot Soak 3. Bath Salt 4. A Bath Fizzie 5. A Tube of Lip Balm 6. A Bubble Bar 7. A Bar of Rose Scented Soap and 8. A Hand Sewn Hot/Cold Rice Pack. TO ENTER: Leave a comment on the blog describing your favorite beauty product. WINNERS: Winners will be chosen at random by me on 12/27/16. | WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email. If the winner can not be contacted within a 7 days, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen. | PRIVACY: Your email will not be shared with any one other than PamAshDesigns and will only be used for limited promotions from PamAshDesigns. | LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Facebook and Instagram will not be held liable for any aspect of this promotion. | WINNER LIST: Winner name will be announced on the Blog. | SPONSOR: Pam Ash Designs/P.O. Box 523/Niwot CO/80504